THE GLEAMING 14K WHITE GOLD & DIAMOND JEWELRIES – The Symbol of Purity:
Whether it spring and summer, this a good time to try White Metal pieces. Whatever you wear necklace, pendants, earrings or bracelet in White Gold, adding this White color will gives you gorgeous look and feel.
At Silvercityla we have the finest collections of necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets, bands and pendants in solid 14K White gold.
We offer many choices in 14K White gold with diamonds, CZ [Cubic Zirconia] and other gemstones like Topaz, Amethyst and so on.
We carefully designed each and every piece that gives u immense satisfaction.
SILVERCITYLA, the wholesale White Gold Jewelers, has stunning collections of 14K White Gold Jewelries and 10K White Gold Jewelries beautifully engraved with Diamonds.
Before analyzing the details of 14K White Gold Jewelries Lets first see what 14K White Gold really is?
Pure Gold is yellowish in nature and it extremely soft it nature. To make more durable Gold ornaments, pure gold is added with certain metals. Gold, the precious metal is well-known for its shine, color and unique properties.Atomic number of Gold is 79 and its symbol is Au, which comes from the Latin word Aurum.
White gold is an excellent substitute for silver or platinum. Gold’s karat [K] grade is used to express the proportion of gold in an alloy or the quality of a gold alloy.
Pure gold is 24 karat. Like pure Gold, White gold is also measured in Carats. 14K – White gold is an alloy of 58.3% of Gold and remaining 41.7% of other white metal usually palladium, nickel or sometimes silver.
These metals change the yellowish appearance of gold into whitish color. Sometimes it is plated with rhodium to have a shiny, polish look. It is more fashionable and has a trendy look.
Earring highlights the face and it catches attention at very first sight.
Generally Women choose their jewelry in accordance to their dress code, make over and style. We have designed earrings that will definitely suit you.
The unique collection of drop and dangle earrings; French-clip earrings; Hoop earrings; Huggie earrings; lever-back earrings; Stud earrings are fantastic addition to your jewelry box.
14K White Gold & Diamond -Engagement and Wedding jewelry are becoming more popular and more desirable among bridals.
It is beautifully engraved with Diamond and other Gemstones.
This 14K White Gold 3-Piece Trio His & Hers Diamond Wedding Ring Band Set is beautifully set with Brilliant Cut Diamonds Available Size for Ladies 5 to 10; Men’s Size 8 to 14)
Celebrate your love story with this TRIO rings from Silvercityla.
Get a look at our Wedding and engagement rings which you believe would best suit you and your spouse for your marriage day.Surely you’ll find something that both of you will like.
Passion in wearing Gemstone Jewelries? Yep! Silvercityla is the right choice. You can
choose your gemstone rings, earrings and pendants by favorite color, or by birthstone.
Traditionally, a birthstone symbolizes month of birth. Choose 14K White Gold Gemstone ring by the birthstone of yours and your beloved one.
This is 14K White Gold Natural Peridot Jewel Set Diamond Accent. Also it has 14K White Gold 6 mm Peridot Stud Earrings with 2 cttw August Birthstone
You can get the highest quality of 2-Stone and 3-Stone rings made up of 14K White Gold with Diamond accent offered at the lowest possible price in Silvercityla.com
Thinking of giving special gift for your dear one?
Impress with this ring features heart-shaped frames, each set with a genuine gemstone, nestled side-by-side.
This 6 mm, 14K White Gold 2-Stone Heart Ring is designed with Natural Pink Topaz with Diamond Accent.It is undoubtedly a romantic ring.
Explore our wide range of 14K White gold set with diamond jewelry, stylized in a unique manner for all occasions available online at our website -Silvercityla.com for unbelievably low wholesale prices. Our unique styles can fulfill almost anyone’s wish list.